Brown & Brown Dealer Services (BBDS) is an F&I performance company aimed at building tailored solutions for today’s vehicle retailer. The complexities inherent to the F&I business demand a white glove approach filled with flexibility to satisfy any brand or market. The BBDS network of providers ensures the proper F&I program is developed and executed to accomplish three things: 1) Maximize upfront sales and profits, 2) Provide a top-tier customer ownership experience, and 3) Create tremendous wealth-building opportunities downstream.
Fifth largest insurance brokerage firm in the world.
Revenues are greater than $3.8B
More than 14,000 teammates and 400+ locations
80+ years providing superior service to our customers
About Brown & Brown Dealer Services.
Our Dealer Services team is comprised of some of the most successful and seasoned F&I minds spanning decades of experience. Equipped with access to the industries top product providers, a top-rated training and development program, and commercial insurance solutions position the BBDS team for success.
- Tremendous flexibility to fit your need
- Access to all A-rated and reputable providers
- Two in-house administration companies
- Wealth building opportunities on all products
- Your goals and objectives help determine which program is best: NCFC, CFC, Retro, DOWC
- Nationally recognized team that specializes evaluating and configuring personalized solutions
- No obligation evaluation of your current program
- F&I Management Certification school
- LMS delivering online training
- Monthly webinars and video training archive
- Ethics & Compliance Certification
Property & Casualty
- More markets for your risks mean more choices to help meet your individual business and personal needs
- Knowledgeable professionals to help identify your unique risks and find solutions to cover them to help protect your assets
Learn Ethics & Compliance the right way!
This course is designed to help you understand what Ethics and Compliance is, how it effects you and your dealership, and how you can avoid violations. In addition to our official certification, we work to keep you in compliance with: Monthly deal audits with specialists and state-of-the-art tools; Monthly training for all managers and sales people; Tracking and managing of compliance dashboards; In-store support, online tools, and up-to-date training manuals provided.
We had been with a competitor of theirs for a decade. When I started talking with Brown & Brown Dealer Services, I realized this was a better fit for us. It felt like they had more of a boutique approach. They are really focused on the client and we’re not just another number.
President of Webb Automotive Group
After one full year the stores business is up 32%! If you want results and the professionalism that comes from experience, I strongly recommend Brown & Brown Dealer Services.
Thomas Auto Group
You can’t make a living on just selling new cars, so we have to be very good at other areas. Our most profitable area is finance and insurance. Brown & Brown Dealer Services has helped to drive those numbers.
Owner, Bloomington Lincoln